Discover Your Purpose
Have you wanted a stronger sense of purpose in your work and personal life? Are you eager to know exactly why you’re here and how you can be more fulfilled and satisfied in your purpose and calling?
We are excited to announce an upcoming workshop called, ‘Discover Your Purpose’, facilitated by Lynette Lewis, on Saturday, February 9th, from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM, at 414 W. 51st Street. This is a hands-on interactive workshop where you will:
- Learn about the “7 Principles of Purpose” and why having a defined purpose is so crucial to success and satisfaction
- Write a personal purpose statement
- Think creatively and practically about new ways to align personal purpose with current responsibilities both personally and professionally.
- Develop an “Influence Roadmap” that identifies who can best help you pursue and live your purpose more effectively
- Dream for the future and outline practical steps toward one or two key aspirations
Lynette has brought this workshop to many corporate clients for the last 10 years, and is offering our church family this workshop at a special price of $25 which covers the cost of materials and light snacks. AND if you bring one friend your ticket is BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.
Space is limited so sign up now. This event promises to invigorate your vision, clarify your next steps, and align you with others who can help you soar to your next place of impact. Sign up here and join us!