Do you want a stronger sense of purpose in your work and personal life? Are you eager to know exactly why you’re here and how you can be more fulfilled and satisfied in your purpose and calling?
We are excited to announce an upcoming workshop called, “Leading on Purpose”, facilitated by Lynette Lewis, on Saturday, October 16, from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM, at 414 W. 51st Street. This workshop is for men and women as well as high school and college students.
This is a hands-on, interactive workshop where you will:
- Learn about the “7 Principles of Purpose” and why having a defined purpose is so crucial to success and satisfaction.
- Write a personal purpose statement.
- Think creatively and practically about new ways to align personal purpose with current responsibilities both personally and professionally.
- Identify who can best help you pursue and live your purpose more effectively.
- Dream for the future and outline practical steps toward one or two key aspirations.
Lynette has led these workshops in corporate settings for 20 years. Don’t miss this chance to be coached and led by her into finding your life’s purpose!
Registration is just $25 per person / $15 for students which covers the cost of materials and light snacks, and scholarships are available.
We also send emails.
Never miss what's happening at Every Nation Church, New York. Subscribe and all the info will arrive in your inbox.