Church OnlineEvery Sunday 9:00 AM, 10:30AM, and 6:00 PM
This is a time to remember the church is not a building but a community of believers. Online church helps us stay connected as a community as we choose to spiritually grow in this season.
How Do I Watch Church Online?
2. Settle in to worship Jesus, hear from His word, and grow closer to God.
3. After the online service, we encourage you to discuss the message with your group, pray, or spend some time in quiet reflection.
4. Help us remember we are a church family. Take a photos of your Sunday set up and tag @everynationnyc
How Do I Stay Connected?
2. We also send emails. Sign up for our weekly newsletter here. This will keep you informed about small events, resources to help your spiritual growth, and ways to stay connected.
3. Reach out to others you know in our church. Check in to make sure they are keeping well and maybe grab a coffee together.
4. Meet with your Connect Group online. Many of our Connect Groups are still meeting through Zoom, Google Hangouts, and other conference call methods. Contact your leader to see how your group is connecting or find a group below.
How Do I Give?
During this time God is faithful and His work continues to go forth in this city. So we continue to bring our tithes and offerings at this time. For ease consider setting up automated giving to continue to contribute to our community.
Can Someone Pray For Me?
We want to pray for you.
If you require prayer, text your name and prayer request to 917-905-2324.
Our pastors will spend time praying for you daily in this unsettling time.
Stay Up To Date
Never miss what’s happening at Every Nation Church, New York. Subscribe and all the info will arrive in your inbox.